LADA General Counsel
For more than 85 years, the firm has been providing a complete array of legal services to our clients, serving local, regional and national clients with their litigation, regulatory and corporate needs from offices in Baton Rouge and New Orleans.
Services offered to dealers:
• Franchise law and representation before the LMVC
• Corporate issues including insuring a smooth transition in the sale or transfer of dealerships
• Estate planning, and planning for succession of management within a dealership
• Contracts, including buy/sell agreements
• TILA, Fair Credit Act, and Privacy Act expertise in compliance and litigation
• Litigation with manufacturers, unfair trade practices, and antitrust/commercial issues.
• Antitrust Counseling
• EPA, DEQ, OSHA and environmental regulatory expertise
• Federal, State, and Local Taxation
• Sale or Acquisition representation
• CFPB issues with major, indirect lenders